Interested in joining the DANNIJO team? We're always looking for talented individuals to become part of our fast-growing community. Below you can browse our current openings. If we don't have a position that interests you at the moment, please submit a cover letter and resume for future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for internships are evaluated on a rolling basis. If you would like to be considered for an internship please contact and put "Internship Application" with either "Fall, Spring, or Summer" in the subject with a resume and cover letter attached.
Current Listings: Controller
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full charge bookeeping
- Maintaining accurate recordkeeping on all financial transaction
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Preparing and controlling budgets; reporting significant variances
- Preparing financial reports
- Overseeing AP and AR activity; ensuring timely payment and timely collection by maintaining an effective control system
- Analyzing accounting information to assess operating results and recommending improvements and effective financial controls as necessary
Required for consideration:
- 2 to 4 years in accounting or finance, preferably in the fashion industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be methodical and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of accounting & inventory programs