Interested in joining the DANNIJO team?We're always looking for talented individuals to become part of our fast-growing community. Below you can browse our current openings. If we don't have a position that interests you at the moment, please submit a cover letter and resume for future consideration to email@example.com.
Head of Sales
- Responsible for the oversight and growth of DANNIJO worldwide wholesale business.
- Act as main point of contact for all current & potential DANNIJO wholesale clients.
- Execute new client acquisition process through outreach, screening, and relationship management
- Responsible for managing the strategic planning and execution of seasonal markets 4 times a year in both New York & Paris.
- Create seasonal merchandising strategy for new collections and devise pricing strategy.
- Negotiate and finalize all new client agreements.
- Consult and guide clients through ordering process, strategically structuring buys around sell through data and clientele analysis.
- Responsible for order management process on internal inventory system.
- Build sales strategies to effectively market available inventory to relevant wholesale clients
- Manage all wholesale activity on a daily basis and foster client partnerships through growth initiatives, brand education programming, major in-store event planning and press/marketing activities.
- Must have 2-4 years experience for consideration
Applications for internships are evaluated on a rolling basis. If you would like to be considered for an internship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Internship Application" with either "Fall, Spring, or Summer" in the subject with a resume and cover letter attached.