Interested in joining the DANNIJO team?We're always looking for talented individuals to become part of our fast-growing community. Below you can browse our current openings. If we don't have a position that interests you at the moment, please submit a cover letter and resume for future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the business, inclusive of managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and completing monthly bank reconciliations
- Budget and manage weekly, monthly, and seasonal cash flow
- Provide financial forecasts to management
- Partner with management to determine product pricing
- Work with Sales & Merchandising teams to strategize and plan seasonal sales goals
- Provide e-commerce team with sales analysis, recommend growth strategies, and execute buys
- Act as merchandise planner for large wholesale accounts & partner with Sales to strategically grow businesses
- Oversee Inventory Management system and ensure inventory levels are optimal and accurate at all times
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in finance or merchandise planning; prior experience in the fashion industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Accounting & Fashion Software systems is a plus
Head of Sales
- Responsible for the oversight and growth of DANNIJO worldwide wholesale business.
- Act as main point of contact for all current & potential DANNIJO wholesale clients.
- Execute new client acquisition process through outreach, screening, and relationship management
- Responsible for managing the strategic planning and execution of seasonal markets 4 times a year in both New York & Paris.
- Create seasonal merchandising strategy for new collections and devise pricing strategy.
- Negotiate and finalize all new client agreements.
- Consult and guide clients through ordering process, strategically structuring buys around sell through data and clientele analysis.
- Responsible for order management process on internal inventory system.
- Build sales strategies to effectively market available inventory to relevant wholesale clients
- Manage all wholesale activity on a daily basis and foster client partnerships through growth initiatives, brand education programming, major in-store event planning and press/marketing activities.
- Must have 2-4 years experience for consideration
- Assist with overall digital and communications strategy and execution of projects and tasks
- Work alongside digital manager and digital graphic designer to design, write, and edit daily digital content for DANNIJO.com and social media accounts
- Act as point of contact for all affiliate partnerships
- Work alongside manager to implement and deploy strategic e-mail marketing plans to support business initiatives
- Collect analytics weekly, and report findings and recommendations for future projects
- Coordinate with international public relations agencies to ensure all press plans align with overall brand strategy and goals
- Assist in press pulls for agencies and publications
- Ideal candidate has 1-2 years experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Experience with Magento Enterprise, Bronto, Photoshop, InDesign a plus
Customer Service - Part Time Holiday Help
- Assist Head of Customer Service with holiday packing and shipping.
- Must be available at minimum 4 days a week, beginning November 20th through December 31st.
- Candidates must be detail oriented, organized, quick learners, located in New York.
- Job responsibilities include inventory management, packing and fulfilling orders, receive packaging shipments, basic customer service (email inquiries, returns, etc). Lifting boxes/manual labor will occur from time to time.
- Requirements: Retail (preferably e-commerce experience), specifically with Shipstation, and/or USPS shipping interfaces. Excellent organization skills; ability to work efficiently at a fast pace. Ability to receive and execute directions, as well as self-start applicable tasks.
- To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject "CUSTOMER SERVICE - SEASONAL"
Applications for internships are evaluated on a rolling basis. If you would like to be considered for an internship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Internship Application" with either "Fall, Spring, or Summer" in the subject with a resume and cover letter attached.