DANNIJO is seeking a Freelance Technical Designer
- Create all technical designs including the quality and construction of product
- Manage technical design from development through production
- Manage tech pack process for all styles through product development cycle
- Trim and pattern reference for complete and accurate sample making instructions
- Upload design sheets and design sketches to tech packs
- Create technical sketches
- 2+ years or more experience in Jewelry or Luxury Goods
- Proficient with Illustrator and Excel. InDesign a plus
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong research skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in CAD
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dannijo internship program provides college students first hand experience of working in a fast paced environment in the heart of New York City! We offer internships for Winter/Spring, Summer and Fall semesters.
If you are interested in an Internship with Dannijo, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please state which department you are interested in working in, and the semester for which you are applying.
DANNIJO is seeking a production intern to support our design and production team for Resort and Spring '20. Must be organized and responsible with the ability to collaborate and take direction. Excel, Illustrator or Photoshop a plus. Assisting with production and design team directly, press pulls and updates, daily operations and cooperating in sales and merchandising. We are looking for someone to intern June to August; 2-3 days a week.
CUSTOMER CARE INTERN
DANNIJO JEWELS is seeking a reliable and efficient student with a passion for jewelry and meeting people to intern in our customer care department. Intern will assist in providing an exceptional customer experience to customers. Be a point of Customer Service contact for customers across channels via showroom, phone and email. Duties are to understand a customer's concern or complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution for the issue, expedite resolution of the matter, and follow up to ensure resolution. Monitors and responds to social media postings on a daily basis. Answer product and service questions and suggest information about other products, Gifting and Orders. We are looking for someone to intern from June to August; 2-3 days a week
WHOLESALE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
DANNIJO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.