Dannijo internship program provides college students first hand experience of working in a fast paced environment in the heart of New York City! We offer internships for Winter/Spring, Summer and Fall semesters.
If you are interested in an Internship with Dannijo, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please state which department you are interested in working in, and the semester for which you are applying.
As sales manager, you're in charge to manage all wholesale accounts for new and existing clients of the brand.
Duties will include:
- Schedule/ conduct market appointments and following up for orders
- Analyze weekly selling reports and chase reorder opportunities
- Ensure deliveries are on time; allocate orders by the door
- Review of open orders and be proactive in order to fill orders
- Maintain and update customer profiles; order entry; new account set -up; RA entry
- JOOR: make sure line sheets are updated and messages are answered; use for prospecting
- Mindful of stock levels and inventory to push ATS and sell off-price out of season
- Manage drop-ship portals
- Must have 3 years experience in sales (preferably contemporary or designer)
Other Administrative Duties
Manage and organize sample coordination to vendors
Assist in merchandising & maintaining the showroom
Showroom care prior to and after appointments.
RLM experience is a plus
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Do you love Dannijo as much as we do?
Dannijo has a rare opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of the social media landscape, and the influencers who populate it. You’ll have a keen interest in fashion, a creative eye, a way with words and a head for analysis and conversion rates.
Create and manage a multi-platform social media strategy
Interact with the Dannijo community on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns
Track conversion rates and make appropriate amendments
Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
Review new technologies and keep Dannijo at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
3+ years' experience in a Social Media/Digital Marketing role, ideally in a fashion/e-commerce environment
Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs and social media
Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
Photoshop and photography skills
DANNIJO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.